Thursday, February 25, 2010

Conscious-Subconscious Interface

Hello All - Moving along with my first "working model"....

  • FYI - Estimated cost of parts the way I made it is about $300.  Estimated time of assembly 1/2 hour.  Estimated setup and getting used to the apparatus and operation - 2 hours.  You can probably do much better though...and faster!
  • You know I've been thinking that this device is really a "Conscious-Subconscious Interface".
Question + Conscious Answer + Subconscious Answer = Holistic Answer
Q + CA + SA = HA
  • Also, here’s some links related to “Concealed Information Test” I mentioned in my PowerPoint presentations.  Perhaps “concealed information” is in my subconscious – further experimentation will prove this out (hopefully).  Think about it…I’m asking myself essentially multiple choice health questions with Guided Imagery.
Stay tuned…I’m just getting started. 
For details on my first "Working Model" - Please go to http://doctor-within.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello-all-i-now-have-first-working.html
 Stay tuned for news/progress in this exciting research area!
Do you share interest in this topic? Let me know. Thanks!

This writing, and any other communication, from TG Ideas LLC are strictly for informational purposes. See full disclaimer on TG Ideas LLC publications and website - https://sites.google.com/site/tgideas/




No comments:

Post a Comment