Friday, March 30, 2012

Could Biofeedback Be Used to Assist Medical Diagnosis and Treatment?

Just read a good book....New Mind, New Body - Bio-Feedback:  New Directions for the Mind by Barbara B. Brown

The book is excellent.  I was hoping to find reference to using biofeedback for medical diagnosis, similar to my research in "Interfacing With The Doctor Within".  Maybe I missed the diagnosis references, though.

Anyhow, here's some links you might find interesting....

Please let me know of actual devices or instrumentation to access a person's mind, dreams, subconscious, and/or intuition....or anything like that.

I still think emotion sensors could be used to assist in medical diagnosis.  Sometimes I get excited when find others working in this area, but not to the extent I want it to happen.


Ms. Brown's books are excellent in the area of Biofeedback.  I've read none better. 


Yet, I was disappointed to not see where this monitoring of emotions was not used to detect "emotional hotspots", which might be causing, or contributing to, the reported malady.


Here's what I'm looking for...."Doctor using an emotion sensor to assist in clinical diagnosis."


Let me know if I missed something.  Got any suggestions?


Here's the Search String I used...barbara-brown (diagnosis OR diagnose OR diagnostic) (biofeedback OR lie-detector OR polygraph OR polygrapy)


Anyhow, that's all for today.  What am I missing?  Please comment.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment